Monday, May 31, 2010

Rest In Peace

It is with great sadness that our family announces the sudden passing of Pink Blackberry, on Saturday May 29, 2010 at the age of 1 year, 5 months.


Pink Blackberry will be fondly remembered by her mama.  She is survived by Motorola Razor, LG something-or-other, and Nokia-something-or-other. She was a loyal & faithful Blackberry and is greatly missed. In lieu of flowers, please forward iPhone advice.

5 amazing people said...:

Bonnie said...

I'm so so sorry for your loss. I don't have an iphone, but the sure look pretty and take great photos! not sure if that helps you any or not! :)

have a lovely day!

xoxo,
Bonnie

PS Thanks so much for visiting my blog and your sweet comment. Looking forward to following you too!

Rosie said...

I am mourning your loss :( Was it natural causes or a sudden accident?
Will there be a funeral service.{how many days until garbage pick up?}
Hey am trying out a little something called Tuxedo Tuesday tomorrow. {posts in black and white} If all goes well, will invite everyone to join me next week. So think up something fabulous to do...and come to play...sweet dreams... Rosie

nolene said...

oh whitey-mcdreamy! my 2 favorite apps @ present are "ShoppingList" + "Shift Worker"... enjoy!

Rosie said...

How was your day my dear? Is your back ANY better... Maybe you need a little R&R {on Saturday} to ensure your recovery stays on track...I don't know, just sayin'...love Rosie

Rosie said...

Good Morning Dawn...
I believe it is called an "aspic" salad...quite GROOVY...hey, post a pic when you create your masterpiece ...have a happy "rainy" day...
...love Rosie...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com