Saturday, May 1, 2010

another weekend


T minus 5 hours to go. i can tell you though, that nothing at all in the world could have prepared me for this night shift. not even the 2 cheeseburgers my hubby brought to me ac nights. oh snap! they were gooood. but alas, it was the calm before the storm. and storm it did. never in my nursing career have i experienced a night like this. "but you get shift differential" um, ok, right.

it's 0225h, may 1, 2010. may. MAY. can you even believe it? i can't understand how the time just flies by. my eldest babe turns 12 this month, how insane. & i have all these plans, things i need & want to do...the days go by, the weeks, the months...i think this is my last weekend off for a month, so i hope i am productive with my days off.

i want to lounge, sleep, drink coffee, walk the dogs, cut Mason's hair!, cut Quinn's hair, lounge, sew, drink coffee, lounge, drink BLL, refinish some freakin furniture already, stay up late, FB, blog, lounge, exercise...HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHA, drink coffee, lounge...are you pickin up what i'm puttin down???

my may resolutions are set, and i'm being firm on them. that's my story & i'm sticking to it. bring it on may!

3 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

what's going on over there? staffing called to see if I'd work CCU?

what about building furniture with you friend, in May? why isn't that on your list?

did you have uncle burgers? I had one this week. it was gooood

Dawn said...

good grief buckshee! why are you awake????? turnaround woes???

just ridic in the whole hospital. RIDIC. did you get your shelves????

uncle burger,hey...doesn't becky have one of those????

Randi said...

OMG I LOVE LOVE LOVE your owls and background!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com