Friday, May 14, 2010

It's bizness time!

Mr. Rocketgirl does not want to be referred to as this any longer. He would like to be known/addressed as Rocketboy. **rolling eyes**

So proud of my hunny...all growed up & finished school & starting his own business. Yours truly is going to design his website, blog etc. Perhaps I can just be the hot secretary...

1 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Oh, and what a hot secretary you would be! He would totally get nothing done...so keep your day job...for rocketboy's sake.

Ahhh...I completely adore your visits to the shop...the highlight to my day, when you and your sweet side kick walk in. You know I have only been bloging such a short length of time, and yet I don't know what I did before this...I have met so many truly amazing ladies...So very fulfilling...

have a wonderful weekend...Love C

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com