Friday, May 28, 2010

Friday Pretties!

Ooooh, I'm participating in a little blog-land funbit! It's called Friday Pretties!

Joyce, over at I Love Pretty Little Things, has put together a lovely collection of Pretty Little Things in blog-land, and every Friday is your chance to check out all that is pretty!

Here is my first Friday Pretties post (oh the pressure....) I couldn't decide...so 4 Pretties MUST be better than one...

A beautiful pretty, that smells prettier than it looks! From a very pretty lady who has a very pretty store...



Pretty treats from TLC, the Prettiest Bakery in Town!



Obviously, this is just Pretty...


And lastly, the PRETTY AGGRAVATING  ;) pretty little wedding cake again by TLC, aka myself and Ms. Cupcake


I had fun playing Friday Pretties...I hope I did it right!

8 amazing people said...:

It's me said...

Your blog is lovely !!! happy friday prettiies!! hugs from Ria....

Randi said...

what a pretty PRETTY way to start my Friday morning...one of my last days off before going back to work... Happy Friday Rocketgirl!

you were up awfully late I can tell...........

Bonnie said...

Yay! You sure did get it right! Loving all of your pretties! So glad you joined in to share all the eye candy.

I'm visiting from Friday Pretties and very happy I popped in!

Have a beautiful weekend!

xoxo,

Bonnie

Gloria said...

Hi..I am visiting from Joyce's "Friday Pretties" listing for today. Your blog is VERY pretty! I posted some pretties on my blog too. :)

Your blog is so nice, I love all of this blue! I just wanted to share with you, after looking through your blog, that I have the green glass deviled egg platter you posted about(if you want to see mine, it would be on one of my Easter posts this year filled with deviled eggs),and I also have the green depression glass juicer (my mom gave it to me from her collection...not sure if I have posted that yet? I know I do have a pic of it though). My daughters are all putting in requests for that deviled egg platter! I have the original box it came in.
My sister gave it to me, it was from her mother-in-law, but my sister did not like it. She asked me (about 25 years ago),,,"Gloria, do you want this?"...My reply was..,"YES!!!!" :)
I am sorry I just had to share that little story with you (please don't hate me!). When I saw these glass objects posted on your blog, I was like, WOW...I have those!

Have a happy friday! :)
@}`~~}~~~ Gloria

Rosie said...

OH, YOU ROCK SISTA...I definitely need to set up an advertising budget here...R&R thanks you :) dear girl that you are.

and by the way you sure did get it right!!!!!THAT CAKE makes me just want to have a party...OUTRAGEOUSLY CUTE and tell me a wee bit about those TLC cupcakes...YOU ARE GOOD!...are they full size or are they mini? Next time R&R has a funcion I do believe TLC should have a part...YUM...love, old tired, Rosie...XOXO...

OK...my "word verification" @ the bottom of your page was ...flytoes...
am I missing something?
...do flies have toes?
....Hmmmm...

Rosie said...

Hey just noticed your note...BURN THE STUPID CANDLE...I have more...LOL...I ADORE YA...Rosie{the dealer of smelly stuff}...XOXO...

Miss Go Lightly said...

Oh, I am so very happy to make your acquaintance darling gal :) Thank you for stopping by my humble blog! I am so very happy that you share my love for Audrey too! I am loving your blog too, and will follow you =D

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I am so happy that you had fun on "Friday Pretties", and made some new friends-Exciting!
And- Yes, join in again this Friday.
Happy Blogging!!!
Joyce
Oh, and all of our Pretties are so pretty!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com