Friday, May 21, 2010

Trifecta Friday

I wish Trifecta Friday meant us hopping on the local Allegiant plane back to lovely Las Vegas. For Ever. (and to those of you who thought we went to vegas????? hellz no, this was last summer. le sigh)



Trifecta days are always wonderful. Today we went to the Serendipitea House on Montrose for lunch & tea. And scones & cream! MMMMM! (Good thing I went to the gym this morning....did I tell you? Ms. Cupcake & I joined a new gym...I LOVE it there...)

We went to R & R,, Quilt Essentials, Fanny's and of course our Trifecta fave, Homesense!

I totally look forward to Trifecta days...bliss. Love you my Trifectesses

3 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Oh sweet girl, that sounds like so much fun!!! How's the back??? ....Guess What?....
There is a very G*R*E*E*N purse in the store today...you have to ask as I have put it in back, until you get to see it...If it's not quite the ticket, no worries...it will just go onto the floor and I shall continue the search...Happy Long Weekend... love Rosie
P.S. you are so dear to put a link to my store in your post :) Could you tell me how this is done???
...........XOXO............

Randi said...

I loved the day with the Trifecta and I so would go anytime with you two to Vegas.

Rosie said...

Just popped in to say hi...hope your enjoying this long weekend and having a good family visit...so very nice to meet "rocket boy"...hope your taking it easy...Smile on Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com