Wednesday, May 5, 2010

"oh for 5 snakes"

as Ms. Cupcake would say...

and i say that why???? well let's see, i wanted to spruce up my blog...it didn't work so well, was getting tired so I took the laptop to bed with me...took something for pain & sleep as well...

what's that? my alarm? oh what's that on the floor???? MY LAPTOP???????? my most beloved & prized possession ever in the world since my Tiffany LP????????????????? i kid. i kid. kinda...

good news, laptop still works. phew! bad news....blog needs love still. at some point today while i'm laying around i'll get it "spruced"

4 amazing people said...:

Anonymous said...

your blog is having a seizure........let it be, it's beautiful, you're beautiful and I love you just the meh-way you are

Anonymous said...

oh for 5 snakes??? haha

Rosie said...

LOVE your wallpaper and new RETRO look...this is truly G*R*O*O*V*Y... sounds to me like you need a whole lot more time off...hope your up to a visit tomorrow...if not...I shall send you a hug...glad your little lap top is alright...I don't know what I would do without my "shiny new friend" ...Hmmm...probably get a whole lot more done...Love Rosie

Dawn said...

i'm stiff & sore...going to physio! meh! yes, you can expect ms. cupcake & i for a visit tomorrow!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com