Wednesday, May 26, 2010

I wouldn't exactly call it Eden...

Are you tired of hearing about my mini garden yet?

My flowers are all still alive! Hallelujah! My grass seed is finally doing what it's supposed to.... LOOK!


So I was sitting here watching American Idol...(i get the eastern channels so i can watch it early...) and I glance out the window at my large bushy tomato plant and shreeek! To what do my wondering eyes should I see??? Omigosh! Could it be? Is it true? What are those wee little red things hiding under all the leaves? Are there finally tomatoes on the plant???

Naturally, I rush for my camera, so excited, (baby tomatoes would be a HIT on Friday Pretties! yessss?), hit the PVR button on Idol and burst out onto my patio despite the misty rainfall...

I kneel down , get riiiiiiiight in close, push some leaves aside...proud baby tomato mama...and what exactly do I see?


The tag. The tomato plant information tag. Le Sigh.

4 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

ROR

um, your plant is dying. I gave it water twice. help?

Rosie said...

You are C*R*A*Z*Y*...well it still is kinda PrEtTy...beauty is in the eye of the beholder...Hope your fellin' fine...sending a tentative hug...C

Jaime Zoppi said...

That made me laugh out loud!!! Love that you shared it with us :)

Becky said...

lmao love this...you are too funny!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com