Monday, May 17, 2010

I NEED this.


It's multi-purposeful. I promise. And here are a list of reasons why I need this;

~ it's green glassware
~ it's vintage
~ it's beautifully hobnailed
~ it's for DEVILED EGGS! ( i am a fairly recent egg lover!)
~ it's gorgeous

The End.

4 amazing people said...:

koralee said...

I say treat yourself my friend...it is lovely! Have a great week.

Rosie said...

Well, if Koralee says "yes",

I say, you go get that little green plate, but quick!

Hoping your on the mend my friend...
Love Rosie

Dawn said...

It was on ebay...I think it's already gone...c'est la vie. next time.

Rosie said...

Oh dawn I am so happy to hear your doing so well...please be careful not to over~do~it just because you feel good.

Rain, rain go away,
for I have painting
I must do today!

OK...not working...guess I will blog instead...love Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com