Monday, May 24, 2010

herb herb herb, herb is the word


So, the little herb garden is proving fruitful....er...herb-ful I guess.  Last week I picked a bunch, dried them all & mixed them all together. I sure did! It was rosemary, cilantro, parsley, oregano, basil & dill. All dried up it amounted to about 3/4 of a cup...herb heaven!

The entire bowlful went straight into my secret spaghetti sauce tonight...on the insistence of Rocketboy. Not bad...not bad at all. And the best part is...I'm drying another plateful of herbs as we speak!

4 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Happy first day back to work...don't over do it...thanks for your sweet words. Off to the big city I go...HI HO,HI HO... love C

Together We Save said...

Wow - that is wonderful! I would love to have an herb garden.

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Good morning! I have to say that you have the best blog name ever!!! :)

I am starting to work on "Friday Pretties" and wanted to let you know that I have you listed for this week. I can't wait to see what pretties you will post.
Have a wonderful summery day,
Joyce

Anonymous said...

I love spaghetti

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com