Friday, May 7, 2010

I did it! Look! My TITLE line is back!

But I still cannot figure how my posting/comment line made its way to the top of my posts...anyone???any smarty pants out there???

Inspired by Ms. Cupcake & her strawberry delights the other day, so I took a page from her book & I decided to do the same. Fresh baked strawberry muffins. (I'm telling the hubby that I fresh baked them for HIM & will have a pot of coffee waiting for him when he gets home from work....tadaaaaaaaa! super wife) I will share my recipe with you...



•2 cups flour
•3 1/2-teaspoons baking powder
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1/2 cup plus 2 tablespoons sugar, divided
•1 egg
•1 cup milk
•1/3 cup vegetable oil or melted, cooled butter
•1 teaspoon vanilla
•1 cup chopped strawberries
•1/4 teaspoon cinnamon

Preparation:
Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Grease 12-cup muffin pan. Combine dry ingredients, flour, baking powder, salt and 1/2 cup sugar with a wire whisk. In a separate bowl, combine wet ingredients, egg, oil and extract. Add strawberries. Combine wet and dry ingredients only until moistened. Spoon batter* into muffin cups. Combine remaining sugar with cinnamon and sprinkle over batter. Bake for 20 to 25 minutes.

I have to sample of course before Mr. Rocketgirl gets home....deelightful! Enjoy!

3 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Mmmm...YUM...and they look amazing to boot!...OK I thought you packed up... and just moved...I did not know where I was...then I saw "Rocket Girl" and I began to relax a little...this is gorgeous...how did you do that saaaweet link trick...I NEED TO KNOW!...thank you for your oh so very kind words...tons of new stuff in the store. When your bored come for a visit...happy mothers day...love Rosie

Rosie said...

I'm loosing my grip on reality...came to visit a "green site with a cute bike"...then...left a delightful "white site with floral motif"...no more wine for me...

Dawn said...

i know i know! i am so indecisive! you like that link trick eh????? i spied a few things in the store the other day that i might need...and i might have to gift people...
xo

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com