Friday, May 14, 2010

BLAHHHHHHH

Just WHAT the heck am I going to do all day?????  I should have kept my babies home from school today.

I was supposed to go in for one of those lovely little GRTW 4 hour shifts, but the pain in my back today was unbelievable. I know, you're tired of hearing me whine...but but but! So I called my wonderful doc @ 0700 and he said c'mon in tout de suite. SO, I ended up with the day off work, a rest day from physio, a Toradol Rx and a req for an X-ray! Yikes! X-ray done...waiting for results.

So I sit here, drinking my beloved Verona blend from Starbucks, catching up on blogland, Y & R amongst other things....waiting for the Toradol to kick in.

I feel like crying I'm so bored. And so tearful from the frustration that comes from lifting a jar of peanut butter (albeit Costco size) ..alas, it is too heavy.

Perhaps I will just go lay in the sun. But wait, I was going to embrace my pale Irish fair skin this year. Bah.

1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

I heart you

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com