Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Wonderful Wednesday!

Good Morning Blog Friends!

What are you up to today? I want to know ALL about it!

My day started off like it usually does...coffee, boys to school...I have the day off...but I had physio @ 0830. Oh the horror. My physiotherapist is actually quite lovely. She always says 'How are you feeling today' and when I tell her, 'blah blah blah pain here, pain there, blah blah blah' she gives me this knowing little smirk, I can't tell if that look in her eyes is one of sympathy or satisfaction...in any case, she went easy on me today. HALLELUJAH!

Along with my ironing obsession (Rosie), I have a small obsession with making sure my fingernails are painted on my days off, and a medium obsession with changing my toenail lacquer colour 1 - 2 times per week...well who doesn't really. I pulled out my box of colours and (back)painstakingly buffed & polished. Colour du jour: Go On Green by OPI for my fingers...kind of a pale minty green and Light My Tiki by China Glaze for my toes, a bright sparkly summery orangey-coral colour.


{Note to self...Do not paint toes and put feet on floor when dogs are running around like crazies.}

Today is International Nursing Day. I'm laying low & resting til the gathering @ Brokeshopaholic's house. Yay! Back to work for 4 tomorrow.

Waiting to hear what YOUR wonderful Wednesday entails...

3 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Hello Darlin'...
Yes I do love a little paint on the nails...unfortunately all to often it's Benjamin Moore...


Get better my dear...love Rosie

Becky said...

a little cloud white?

koralee said...

Oh love your colours today...my toenails are always painted...so fun...nothing beats OPI polish ...but found some sweet colours at Superstore the other day...Joe now sells lacquer!..xoxoox

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com