Thursday, May 6, 2010

WOE

WOE is me...I kid. I'm bored.  I am notorious for saying....just one more day off! But I am BORED! I do not like being on WCB sam I am! You see there is PLENTY for me to do around here! Furniture to refinish...sewing...housework/renos, but the mean mean physio lady says absolutely not. Ok, she's not mean, but I am not pleased.  Not allowed to do anything, no work, no fun, lotsa pain. HMMMMPH. 

Today I went to physio...watched some TV...stared at the wall...joking.  I was able to pay a little visit to the best little boutique/antique shop in abbotsford!!! (click link to see!) and I got to laze in the sun in Ms. C's backyard while she painted & refinished a chair...a lovely afternoon indeed.

Topping the night off with some pain pills, A535, the best pizza in town, a beer...(EPIPHANY) and thinking calm & easy baby thoughts to a friend in labour!

2 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

such a nice day! Thanks again for the lovely mini tongs (sugar cube ting-tongs) from Roses and Rutabagas :) LOVE and so sweet!

I *heart* my chair!!

Randi said...

get better soon cause Ikea shelves are coming today and I need your furniture putting together expertise...............

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com