Wednesday, May 19, 2010

I take 2 steps forward, I take 2 steps back...

No, don't worry, I won't break into song...even though it was totally pure early 90's hip-hop bliss!

I can't break into song. A) I don't sing that well, even though I THINK that I do. B) My back, has set me back, I kinda feel like I am back where I started with my back! C) Always ask for ranitidine or some pariet with toradol.


Owie. One more sleep, 6 hours of work and one hour of physio til days off.

1 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Hey sweetie...I take it, you are doing more at work?...So...what will you do...can you take more time off? Maybe you will give this "web design business" a go!!!...or...you have the "cupcake maker extraordinaire" down pat...who knows?...I do however,love all the new blog entries...look after yourself, and please get better...love R

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com