Monday, June 14, 2010

What a girl wants...

Only $4.95! AND SCIENTIFICALLY PROVEN!!!!


Looks like not much has changed. Except I don't think that Spanx is scientifically proven so perhaps we have taken a step back? 

Take a little look at the ad....instantly flattens front bulge. Who says front bulge??? ok, so I laughed.  Then in small print...available from sizes 22 to 37.  Then I REALLY laughed.  A size 22 with a front bulge? For real?  Apparently so, after all, it was 15 years of research.  And the simplicity of it all, order by mail, send coupon. 

Ok, so maybe alot HAS changed.   :)

Happy Monday dear blog friends!

6 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

Where can I find one of those?
it looks like a torture device!

xo

Anonymous said...

my birthday is in August and you know I need my spanx I mean frontal bulge garment for Vegas

Becky said...

p.s. I wonder if the brains at Sterling Cooper designed this!? *wink*

Gloria said...

Slimtex!!! Hmmm,,,,I bet a tummy can really hurt wearing this thing! :>

A Nurse's Curses said...

Those are the sexiest undergarments I've ever seen.

Dawn said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com