Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Rocketgirl's Book Club! (Move over Oprah!)


Ok, so I know I just promised a few posts ago that my blog wasn't about keeping up with the Jones' but I want to do something fun on my blog too! A regular featurette...

I was thinking, since Oprah is almost done with her show, I'm a tad worried that no-one is up to the task of taking over her book club! {enter Rocketgirl} WHO ME?  Little ole me??  Ohhhhh I very graciously accept! ;)

I'll tell you what I am reading, give you an overview, keep you updated, then the big Rocketgirl yay or nay!

Please, join me! I would love it if you kept me up to date on what you are reading! Title, author, brief synopsis, likes & dislikes. Oh, I could read all day long! (in between blogging of course...) And all night...and day...and well, you get the point.

Here is the first book from Rocketgirl's Book Club. It was actually recommended to me by a lovely gal, and it sounds fantastic.

I introduce you to....



Have you read it?  Secret Daughter by Shilpi Somaya Gowda...stay tuned!

3 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

yes indeed I will participate in your book club. I will review the Shack when I am done. do you eventually wish to have ppl read the same book??

Dawn said...

they could...if i tell them too! ;)
kidding...the shack! yes please, do a review and i will link it up so we can all see and discuss and hum and haw and pick apart and and and...

Rosie said...

Oh ya, I love to read! Don't get a whole lot of time, But I am totally in...this shall be, oh so much fun.
Count me in...love ...Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com