Wednesday, June 16, 2010

The Lovely List

The LOVELY Ms. Cupcake, of Cupcakes & Ruby Slippers has invited me to play a lovely "game".

It's called "The Lovely List", a list of things you love RIGHT NOW!  Anything at all, no matter what, so here it is, it's simple like me...

A list of 4 things (in no particular order), that I  LOVE right now...

~ Green Glass
~ Costume Jewelry
~ Gordon Ramsay
~ San Pelligrino

6 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

LOVELY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well done my dear friend!

xoxo

Rosie said...

ahhh yes, I do concur...
.....L*O*V*E*L*Y....
What pieces of "green goodness" are you looking for??
.....sweet dreams.....

Rosie said...

Umm...you are the only one, who could make Gordy "lovely" ...he scares me...I think he would benefit from an anger management course or two =:O
I, however, could definitely go for one of his home cooked meals...it would have to be take out though...so I could enjoy it...Rosie

Dawn said...

Anger management! Hellz no! It's all for show!!! I promise! He is a giant huge teddy bear at heart....you must read his two books...and I will cook you a lovely dish from his cookbook! And then we will drink wine from my Gordon Ramsay Royal Doulton Wine glasses....

I adore Chef Ramsey...I will tell you this though...if I had a dollar for every "f-bomb" he drops on the show, I'd be rich! ;)

Rosie said...

It's a date!

Marcie said...

These are great! I especially love the cocktail ring.

xo
Marcie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com