Saturday, June 26, 2010

(sung to T-Pain's I'm On A Boat)

I made a dress!
I made a dress!
Take a good look at me I made a....well you get the point... ;)

McCall's M5425. Easiest summer dress ever! Well ok, I'm a novice seamstress, but I'd definitely categorize this as easy. It's basically the adult version of the pillowcase dress!




Material is a vibrant kelly green cotton and the accent/ties is a Michael Miller. 
Now we just need some sun so I can wear my frock!

PS. I made this! HA!

4 amazing people said...:

lea said...

Good for you! I love the color!

Anonymous said...

how super cute and super impressive! when do you start taking orders?

Becky said...

this is sooo cute! I am so impressed and I would like to place an order please! Or??? Can I borrow you pattern?

;)

Have a good day at work! miss you loads my kindred...

koralee said...

Hey...you inspire me..this is adorable!!!! I'll look for it one the streets of Abbotsford..and then I will introduce myself to you! {one of a kind..right!}

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com