Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The LOVELY List!

The ever lovely hostess, Ms. Cupcake
is once again hosting the Lovely List!
Here is my weekly list, 
a Lovely List;
of things I LOVE
RIGHT NOW!

~ my Scentsy...esp my Perfectly Pomegranate ~




~ dandelion print fabric ~




~ the republic of tea | tangerine orange green tea ~




~ my iPhone (i really wasn't sure at first...) ~




~ balsamic vinegar & evoo. mmmm! ~



What's on YOUR Lovely List this week? 
Be sure to pop over & see Ms. Cupcake for Lovely Lists o'plenty!


3 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

LOVE it! That makes me want balsamic and evoo STAT! Miss you mucho dear friend (stoopido opposite shifts!) Thanks for playing the LOvely LIst again! Talk to you soon, xoxo

Bonnie said...

my lovely list... now that you've made my tummy grumble for balsamic and evoo!!! :) mmmmm

ok, focus... lovelies this week would have to be, my early morning walks with the pup before it gets too hot, watermelon!, having more days off to play this week, buying canvas to maybe start painting again...

loved your list of lovelies!

thanks for your sweetness. :)

xoxo,
Bonnie

Rosie said...

Oh what a L*O*V*E*L*Y list...
OK...how do you make your balsamic concoction...this is my all time favorite, when we walk over to "Palliottie's" for dinner...DELICIOUS...how do I recreate this GOODNESS?

MY, MY what a lovely acceptance speech to the academy...and such a pretty little frock to...l shall miss your sweet little world...no internet...yikes...see ya when I get home...love Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com