Friday, June 18, 2010

Friday Pretties! Week 4!

Lovin' Fridays!
 Lovin' Friday Pretties!
A big shout out to the lovely Joyce @ I Love Pretty Little Things! for hosting this "blog hop"!

My youngest son is quite focused on the fact that it is 2 months til his
"half-birthday"
which does include a wish list....WHAT?????????

Which led me to thinking, hey!
I JUST passed MY half birthday 2 weeks back...
which also means we are 6 months til Christmas...(sorry).
Therefore, my post for Friday Pretties this week is,
all about the colour of my birthday! er, birthstone!


Aqua, Turquoise, Blue Topaz, Tanzanite...seems us Sagittarians have not QUITE decided on our OFFICIAL birthstone!

This is my "Friday Pretty Wishlist"
(remember? 6 months? birthday? cough cough)
of items in my birth colour....
PRETTY!















I SO enjoy this colour...even though as you know,
I am in a green way these days. 
But whenever I am blue, 
 (no pun intended)
this colour does the trick for a quick pick me up!

Happy Friday Pretties!!!

8 amazing people said...:

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

beautiful photos for friday pretties!!! love the owl planter!!
xoxo

Frances said...

Oh my gosh! WHAT a fun posting! How funny to be celebrating half-birthdays! Why not? Life should be full to the brim with celebrations, shouldn't it? I have to tell you I am sooooo in love with that clutch! Wow!!!! Love all the other pretties you have shown us, too. I actually used to own one of those Pyrex dishes. Have no idea what happened to it because I don't have it now.

Wishing you a beautiful and inspiring and productive week!

Hugs ....

Rosie said...

Good Morning sweet one,
Oh my goodness...what is it about BLUE...I totally agree...It just makes me happy...heading to fabricana to pick up " WHITE VINYL "...no...not for me to adorn...I have a french settee who is just B~E~G~G~I~N~G for a new out fit...{now if there's a bit left over...}Enjoy today my dear...now go forth and smile...xoxo...Rosie

koralee said...

You know how I feel about this colour my friend! Love those M&Ms..I need those to fill a sweet jar I have. xoxo Happy Weekend to you. xoxo

birdie blue said...

love that sweet clutch. pretty colors make for a pretty post!
have the loveliest of weekends,
molly

Bonnie said...

ok, drooling over that clutch, pyrex and owl planter! happy friday pretties to you too. :)

Have a fabulous weekend!

xoxo,
Bonnie

Becky said...

sooo cutie pie! Lovely pretties!!

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I LOVE all that Blue!!! It is peaceful and pretty!

Thanks for playing along again this week. I enjoy Friday Pretties so much. Thaks for the LOUD Shout-Out too! Very Sweet!

Joyce

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com