Tuesday, June 8, 2010

I need more string.

My days off are running out! And I can't fit everything in that I need to!  I need to make a list so I don't forget...so much to do!


  • Back Injury update: cleared for work, Facet Joint Injury at the T3,4 & 5. Pishaw! Ain't no big deal.
  • We, the lovely ladies of TLC , were busy getting samples out to our  bridelings today.
  • My house still isn't as clean as I would like it to be. **rolls eyes**
  • The baby project has been started, stitch-picked, re-started, more stitch-picking and started yet again. AAARGH! (I mean it's super easy Ms. C!)
  • Trifecta is tomorrow! WHEEEEE! Scentsy party! WHEEEEE!
  • Thursday is TEA! aaaaaand then back to work...
Oh and PS...please submit your deviled egg recipes IMMEDIATELY! I need a good one for tomorrow to show off my green egg plate with! Heeeee!

3 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Oh yes I need the whole ball of string these days...thank you for the THURSDAY reminder...I thought this was it...but things were really fuzzy around the edges...yawn...sweet dreams...Rosie

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Wow! What a list. I hqve one of those lists somewhere. Hmmmm...where did that go?

Thank you for joining me for "Friday Pretties" and for linking you blog! The pictures make the list so much more Fun & Pretty!

See you Friday!
Joyce

Rosie said...

Good morning my dear freind,
For you, it can be "hot apple pie"..."freshly brewed coffee"...or even "mock orange blossoms" after a rain"...just as long as you have a stupendous day...can't wait for tea...smile on Rosie...

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com