Friday, June 25, 2010

Another Friday Pretties!

It's that time of week again!
calls together all her faithful followers for a blog-hop!
Hip Hip Hooray! Hip Hip Hooray!

Today I chose to do my "pretty" on my pretty charm bracelet!
I got the idea from reading one of Miss Janice's posts...
she blogged about some of her pretty charm bracelets and so I thought I would do the same.

My bracelet is not like hers, but a charm bracelet nonetheless. 
Some of my besters have them and we enjoy picking each other up a
 pretty little gift aka charm, every now and then!

Here is my pretty bracelet that I pretty much totally adore! 
 It's called a Pandora bracelet...
(Sorry the photo quality isn't the best...)




My charms are as follows from left to right; 

~ murano bead, turquoise with white dots, a gift from hubby
~ cutie pie "scroll" spacer
~ "scrolls" clip, they hold your beads/charms in place
~ pretty little silver bead adorned with many shimmery white hearts & gifted to me (xo to you Ms. C)
~ silver stiletto (ode to mona!! hee)
~ murano glass bead in white with turquoise polka-dots, a gift from hubby
~ beautiful bejeweled sparkly bead, a gift from a Trifectess, the whole Trifecta has one (xo to you Brokeshopaholic)
~ a teacup! cutie! gift from hubby
~ matching scrolls clip
~ murano glass bead, turquoise with navy dots
~ owl bead! oh glorious owl! i love owls! hooooooooo!
~ daisy charm...love daisies, of any kind


Happy Friday Pretties!
Pop on over and see Joyce for more Friday Pretties!
PS. Do YOU have a charm bracelet???
What's on it?

6 amazing people said...:

Frances said...

Ohhhh .... charm bracelets. You bring back so many memories. My oldest sister gave me a charm bracelet when I turned 16 (all those many years ago), and then she gave me additional charms over the next few years. It has been packed away for a long time now, and I'm not even sure where to put my hands upon it. But I am going to search. You have made me want to get it out and look at it! Thank you for showing us your beautiful bracelet and the charms you have received thus far. How meaningful to wear a piece of jewelry that holds touches from many friends ... and will hold many more before all is said and done. May you have a beautiful week ... thank you for sharing your Friday Pretties.

KobysCache said...

Love your bracelet! My youngest daughter received a Pandora bracelet and necklace for her Confirmation/Birthday and is just starting her collection. I've seen a lot of those charms on Etsy. I'll have to get her started on her special collection!
Thanks for sharing yours.

koralee said...

I love these bracelets..one is on my wish list. I just need to get my husband on board. Yes...the sun has shone 4 days in a row!!! Whats up? I am getting to the strawberry patch pronto...enjoy your day. xoxoxo

The Tablescaper said...

Love your bracelet. I too have a Pandora bracelet and am enjoying filling it with charms. It's a lot of fun. It's neat that there are other companies out there like Troll and Chamilia that have charms that will fit the Pandora bracelet too. It just widens your choices.

I host a weekly party/meme called "Summer Sundays". It is about what summer means to YOU. Hope can come and join the fun.

- The Tablescaper

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Oh, your Pandora braclet is Beautiful! Lucky Girl! All of my friend have one and are quickly adding to them. It's great when friends have them because it is always fun to give them a charm for birthdays.

Thanks for playing along today!
Love,
Joyce

birdie blue said...

Love your pretty pandora bracelet. It's fun to think about what every charm represents, isn't it?

Have the loveliest weekend,
Molly

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com