Saturday, June 12, 2010

This isn't a threat, it's a fact.


Ok, it's a lie. I have had TWO cups of coffee so far. There will be more, oh yes, there will be more as I mentally prepare myself to go in for my THIRD night shift in a row. Third of four (cue violins).

Having said that, my return to work has been easy peasy lemon squeezy. (knock wood)....just feelin a bit vampirish...is it PC for a nurse to say don't make me kill you? Poor taste? Just back away from the coffee pot & everything will be juuuuuuuust fine. Mine. My coffee.

Happy Saturday to you all!

5 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

"the seat belt sign is ON...Gosh"

LOL heehee

Rosie said...

DEAR, DEAR GIRL, You are almost done...You are one, brave little toaster...I mean... nurse. "Some crazy paintin', goin' down in the hood tomorrow"...3 pieces are vacating the premises...1 big dance floor to fill...yikes...have a great last shift dearest...shall think of you, as I sip MUCH coffee tomorrow...this is one cute post...xoxo...love Rosie

Rosie said...

Hey dear girl, Sarah's on...are you working or watching...she's doin' the kitchen ...yippee...I think this is your last day...that being said, can I get a "WOO HOO"...hope your not too sore...sweet dreams...Rosie

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Good Morning! I am on my third cup...Oh Boy!

I am getting caught up in blogland from a very busy weekend. I like your last post with the questions. What I love about blogs is the individuality of each one. So Fun!

Thanks for playing Friday Pretties! I am putting up a new linky today, if you want to play again, come on over. :)Have a great Monday!
Joyce

Gloria said...

Thanks for the laughs! :) I love your words! easy peasy lemon squeezy...:) ha!
My daughter works for a coffee store. Watch out when people have not had their coffee...it's treading into dangerous waters!!!!! :)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com