Sunday, June 6, 2010

well there goes THAT....

A little bit of a hallelujah, I have officially completed my Gradual Return To Work program after my back injury. Four more days off until I get to return to work for real. Thank goodness...12 hour shifts on modified duties made me want to stick a fork in my eye. My back is feeling alot better, especially after the night shifts...thank goodness for that too.

So what's on the agenda for the next four days? Well, I plan to ;
  • give my house a good clean, blech.
  • start a baby project (& finish it) for a friend who has a new baby boy
  • do some baking for TLC, we have to get samples out to our brides...
  • TRIFECTA! I SO look forward to monthly Trifecta
  • a Scentsy party @ Ms. Cupcake's house
  • get to R & R , there is a green purse there with my name on it...
This is of course, in addition to tending to the children, the dogs, continued physio appointments, light gym workouts etc,  it seems like a pretty decent list to me though.  No complaints here.

Blog buddies far & wide, and everyone else in between, I hope you are all having a wonderful Sunday! xo

ps.  all this rain, which can stop anytime now, has done wonders for my garden and grass patches! look! look!


3 amazing people said...:

Gloria said...

Sorry to hear of your back injury, but I am sure glad you are getting better. Enjoy your four days off...:)
Happy Sunday!

Gloria said...

Oh,I forgot to mention...thanks for sharing the links. They are lovely places to visit!!! :)

koralee said...

I so hear you about this rain...thank goodness today was sunny...I was starting to give up all hope!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com