Friday, June 11, 2010

Friday Pretties! Week 3!


Just a short Friday Pretties for me this week! I know, weird right??
First off, blog-land friends, if you have never discovered Etsy...please do. Etsy.com. I know, I know, you probably already have it bookmarked and check it several times daily hunting for treasures.

The picture above is a beautiful necklace that a lovely lady in the US made for me. Her Etsy store is called West Byron. Every piece she makes is hand-made and unique, I just fell in love when I saw it, and she inscribed it on the back for me with the names of my boys...It's casual yet elegant and I love the antiquey feel it has! It's my new fave piece! I don't leave home without it!

Check out all the Friday Pretties with Joyce at I Love Pretty Little Things!  Happy Friday Pretties to you all!

6 amazing people said...:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Thank you for sharing your find! I am going to check out that Etsy shop today. I love them!
Thanks for mentioning my blog too!
Have a wonderful and very pretty Friday!
Thanks for playing,
Joyce

Frances said...

Oh, it's just so beautiful and so full of meaning with your boys' names inscribed on the back. I can see why you love it so much. I haven't allowed myself to spend too much time on Etsy, but you make me want to go right there. Hope you have a beautiful weekend. Thank you for sharing your Friday Pretties.

Free Pretty Things For You said...

So pretty!
Found you from I love pretty little things!
XOXO
Keren

Gloria said...

That is a very beautiful, "pretty" necklace. How very special that it has the names of your boys on it!!
Love it!
Happy Friday,,,enjoy your weekend too!

michelle b @ every little thing inspired said...

thanks so much for stopping by my blog the other day!
come and enter my giveaway!!
xoxo

Rosie said...

Hey girlfriend,
Well this necklace is so beautiful... I have never gone on Esty...maybe when life calms down a wee bit...such a great post...have a Sweet Saturday dear one...love Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com