Monday, June 28, 2010

A new book!


It's time! A New Book!!!! Here it is...




 Another recommendation, & now officially a Rocketgirl's Book Club selection. 
And a gift from my lovely Mr. Rocketgirl.  (aaaw)

I will try to keep you posted this time...
as opposed to last time where I promised updates...
and then there I was, finished the book.

Have you read this? Comments?
Happy Reading!


7 amazing people said...:

Bonnie said...

I haven't read it, but can't wait to hear your thoughts on it. Such a sweet gift from Mr. Rocketgirl! :)

Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks SO much for all of your sweet comments.

xoxo,

Bonnie

Randi said...

I bought it some time ago and maybe started it but now have to look for it because I thought it would be a good one to take to Vegas...

nolene said...

I loved this book dawn! I read it 2 summers ago...it felt like I went on a vacation by just reading this in my backyard. enjoy :)

Marcie said...

Love this book. You won't be disappointed. I love the idea of a book club.

Have a great day!
Marcie

Dawn said...

I'm only a few pages in, but oh the anticipation!!!!!!!!

Marcie....well? let's see your book girl!

Kayla said...

I loved this book. I could read it over and over again and find new sources of inspiration. I hope the movie lives up to my expectations.

Ramblings of a Small Town Girl

Miss Janice said...

My book club is reading this book...I haven't read it yet.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com