Thursday, April 1, 2010

"have you seen my mojo?"

this is what mrs c. says to me today. no, i replied, i have not, but i bet it is with mine. and if it happens to show up, would you please send it back.

so i gave her one of my FAVOURITE pieces of classic rock trivia. anyone who knows me knows, i love the doors. oh to be in pamela morrison-ornament's shoes for just a day.....sigh.
the song LA Woman....la womannnnnn, you're my woman.....mr. mojo risin, mr. mojo risin.....now, re-arrange mr mojo risin & do you know what it spells???

JIM MORRISON.

again, I was born a decade or two too late.



everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

3 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Ok, a few important points to cover:

#1. I thought I made it perfectly clear that I am NOT bilingual, and I have No time for any classes. I did, however, go to a French to English translator site to see just what you wrote.(OK, I am "nosy" by nature... can't help it) Very sweet by the way, thanks :)
#2 Welcome back to blogland. I take it, that "sweet little sports car" of a sewing machine must be just "purrring", as we haven't seen you for days. Be sure to post your wonderful creation for us to drool over.
...and finally #3 yes...Jimmy is rather cute.
My husband says we should all write in different languages, as it made blogging much more interesting...he's not a fan of my new hobby...no taste.
Well have a wonderful Easter ...love Rosie

Dawn said...

a) Jimmy is rather cute????? Understatement!

b) pinky swear, my new toy is still in the box!!! perhaps on my days off

c) let's do it! i like the mystery of a new language!

Rosie said...

Your too funny...I neither have the energy, nor the intelligence for anything other than English...(ofttimes not even that)...so
we'll keep that on the back burner for now...still smiling...Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com