Thursday, April 22, 2010

Helloooooooooooooo

Is it me you're looking foooooooor?

Now I know what you're thinking...some of you....oh nice, she's singing Lionel Richie....aaaah Good Rockin Tonite!....ooooh I haven't heard that lovely song in a while... oh that Rocketgirl & her show-stopping tunes!

Well I'll tell you what I'M thinking.....I'm thinking that I am going crrrrazzzzzzzy! Makes sense, 0414h. Seriously, I cannot get the song out of my head! It interrupted my ability to take my break (nurses, you know what I am getting at here...my nightshift BREAK!) Now what I want to know is, where on EARTH, would I have gotten that from? So, I you-tubed, some people say if you have a song stuck in your head, the best thing to do is to hear it. WRONG. I think I am now more disturbed than ever. His hair, the young girl, the clay, I mean seriously....what kind of video is that????

I can see it in your eyyyyyyes, I can see it in your smiiiiiiile....

Go ahead. My gift to you...I hope it's in your head ALL NIGHT LONG. Um, I pinky swear that wasn't on purpose. I give up.

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

3 amazing people said...:

Becky said...

musta been a crazy delirium you experienced last night :P

Rosie said...

Helloooooooooo"...nope not gunna do it. Besides, how can compete with that...you my dear, are CrAzY...crazy good mind you...but still CrAzY...I have been doing book work all day...and I am giddy with exhaustion ...hoping for a wee visit...maybe Saturday?...trying to smile...yup, there it is...Rosie

Randi said...

you drunk?

did I tell you I took my mom to Roses and Rutabagas and then to Tracy Cakes for lunch? she laughed to see how trendy chandliers were.......

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com