Sunday, April 11, 2010

Button Dilemna

I was going to change my button...my grab my button button. And then I thought about it some. And then some more. But I love my avatar, and so she stays. Some of you may need to reload the button cuz I was messing around with it....your old links may not work.

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

4 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

oh...silly me ...I left you a comment at your last post...but I too am having technical difficulties {self inflicted} as I have discovered the wonderful world of "picnik"...like a kid in the candy store I can't get enough...{new addiction}...I am sooo illiterate with any thing electronic as I have said before...truly pathetic. So should you run into problems, please jot a note at a previous post...thanks... Good Night... Rosie

Dawn said...

picnik is WONDERFUL!!!!! we (Becky & I) love it for our TLC photos! It must have been technical difficutly Sunday...if you try & reload my button it will work now I think...and pop up with the title etc...

Rosie said...

Thank you, my sweet friend, I shall try the new button... now ...off to the big city to round up a few purses... have a *Happy Monday* ...Rosie

Rosie said...

yup...Rocketgirl is..."CUTE AS A BUTTON"...thanks...Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com