Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Harumph


I don't want to go back to work today. I want bacon. Not my spinach smoothy. I want to crawl back into bed like the cranky young lady I am. Please, powers that be...here's hoping my patients are nothing but lovely today...

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

3 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

well just say home...fry up some bacon...throw it in the blender, with the spinach..."voila" the best of both worlds...YOU CAN HAVE YOUR CAKE AND EAT IT TOO...{oh...no... I guess you can't...oops ...sorry...;D...}...well maybe you can snitch some pudding off of one of the trays... hmmm... might want to re~think that one too...I KNOW...feed the "spinach concoction" to those nasty patients, and "pinch" their jello...not the most palatable, but better than spinach surprise!!!!
...FABULOUS PHOTO...still smiling... Rosie

Becky said...

You don't owe the Girl Guides anything!!!!

Dawn said...

ROFL ROFL! No, I figure they owe ME now!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com