Monday, April 26, 2010

Haaaaaaaaleluujah!

I STILL have one more day off to go! WOOT!
Have you been wondering what I have been up to??? Well let me tell you...

Friday was Trifecta day. The trifectess who hosted surprised Ms Cupcake & I will little goody bags full of crafty goodness...so we drank coffee, giggle, gossiped & crafted. I LOVE Trifecta day! It's pure bliss! I love you Trifectesses!

Saturday we took the doggies to White Rock beach. Oh my little heart was so warmed to see them frolicking on the sand & in the waves!







I also picked up my new/old desk that morning! It was at an Estate sale...10 bucks! Solid wood! Boy is she going to get a makeover...she is going in the spare room downstairs and she is going to house a lovely new sewing machine!



While that was all very lovely, spending time sans kidlets with the hubby, coffee & chatting...Saturday afternoon takes the cake! Ms Cupcake & I went to meet our new great, sweet, thoughtful, funny, WONDERFUL friend from Roses & Rutabagas. She surprised us with a gorgeous little gifty each...don't be jealous...we have to do some reporting back to her on it, so it's kind of like work! ;) We spent two hours there just chatting & laughing. Then I took Ms Cupcake to the VV Boutique where she scored a lovely little end table.

Today, busy, typical Monday...boys to school...I went to Rotary...2 miles. (LOVE my new runners!) Went to massage therapy...again, don't be jelz...it's not a lovely relaxing massage, it's very soft tissue manipulating...I hurt myself @ yoga 2 weeks back. As a result, the RMT said ABSOLUTELY NOT when I asked him if I could go to yoga in the morning :( Oh well, besides, I'm in pain....

I did however.....SEW! I made a reusable shopping tote (click link to see!)

And now my ass is firmly planted on the couch. The kidlets are in bed...the hubs is watching baseball...and I obviously, am blogging with my tea. Hugs to Ms C today. My thoughts were with you all day mon amie.

Dear friends in blogland, I wish you a restful Monday night!

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

4 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Hey...Right back at ya girlfriend...I came home with a goofy smile on my face, and when my sweet husband inquired as to how my day had gone, I gleefully informed him I met two wonderfully, crazy, sweet, kindred "nurses". Total pleasure.
Hey, love that desk...premo sewing desk...will you go with a pop of color...or...elegant neutral? Either way...win, win
So sorry to hear of your boo~boo...does that maybe mean an extra day to go "WOOT"...happy to hear your sewing has commenced such a great pass~time...groovy bag... hey, get started for christmas :) well time for bed...sweet dreams ... Rosie

Rosie said...

we enjoyed white rock on sunday... definitely one of my favorite places...your puppies are so cute, what kind of dog are they?...and which one is my{aka}name sake
happy tuesday...rosie

Dawn said...

We LOVE White Rock! Rosy, is the little black/grey darling! How was your shopping excursion yesterday??? Any emerald green purses cross your path????

xox

Rosie said...

Rosy is divine, what kind of dog is she?..."and her little friend too"

Oh I must say yesterday, was not one of the better days, I have had. The traffic was awful... my shopping list was "way too long"...I got a parking ticket cause my list was so long...meter man was very rude{obviously single...and with that attitude, will be staying that way for quite some time}...am extremely directionally challenged so, got really, really lost...did I mention that traffic was CRAZY...the best part of yesterday is...that it's over...Rosie is just too tired to smile...well OK...I'll give it a try...there's a smirk...it'll have to ...love Rosie

P.S...I think I just wrote tomorrow's post...thanks.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com