Friday, April 23, 2010

It's Friday....for real!

Nightshifters...are you out there? I am SO glad that after this nightshift, I have 5 days off! Knowing me I will probably pick up a shift...but 5 days off...it's certainly been awhile.

What are my plans you ask?? Well let me tell you...
  • Friday is Trifecta Day! Tra Laaaaaaaaa! So excited!
  • Friday night, possible sewing extravanganza...
  • Saturday, I MUST be in WR for 10am to buy this lovely desk off a fellow. 10 bucks! and then it meets the palm sander...
  • Saturday afternoon...R & R for candle shopping?! Who's in?
  • Saturday night...dinner out?! sans kids....sans kids til Sunday night actually!
  • Sunday? Monday? Tuesday?
I most likely will pick up at least one shift in those days....but I plan to sew, work on the spare room, and start refinishing all the furniture I have been collecting over the past few months. Weather permitting.
BTW, TLC has booked their first two weddings! We are SO excited!
Happy Friday to all my lovelies in blogland! May this Friday find you peaceful & content.
everything happens for a reason. much love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

1 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Love that you have such a restful weekend planned...honored that R&R has a place on the itinerary...shall see you on Saturday...happy LONG week end...still smiling...Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com