Monday, April 12, 2010

Here comes the sun....

I cannot get over this gorgeous weather day. It's noon and it's 16 degrees. Are you kidding me?? Wait, I know what you are thinking, it's noon, it's amazing out and you are on your laptop?????

Well I've been pretty busy today I will have you know. Boys off to school, Rocketgirl off to yoga, Rosy off to the groomer for her very first time, Rocketgirl to the track...no not the betting track...the fitness track...off to the fruit/veggie market, SOF for groceries, walk Roy, make some calls for Mr Rocketgirl...and now I am taking a breather on the couch with my Go Green Smoothie: no banana today....cleanse day...greens day. (Ingredients; 3 cups spinach, 1/2 cup OJ, 1/2 cup acai berry juice, 1 scoop chia seeds). I have a goal you know...a health/fitness goal....I have two months left to attain that goal. Says who? Says me...and sometimes says Mrs Cupcake when I have a donut in my hand ;) Thank goodness she keeps me in line!

Sorry to disappoint, but I just don't think that sewing machine is comin' out of the box til after my set...next day off after today is Friday. I'm very IMPATIENTLY awaiting some fabrics that I ordered from Etsy...some Butler, Kaufman etc. And then I hope to sew up a storm! A STORM I tell ya!

Enjoy the sun!

happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

1 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

OK..I'll try and be patient to see "the GOODS" produced by this new little machine...mmmmm that smoothie sounds like it could have LuMpS... hmmm...no need to save me any...can you even call that a smoothie?...don't think that's legal...bon appetit...love Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com