Monday, April 19, 2010

मॅँ ने यह! भारतीय खाद्य!

Did you get that?? It says...I did it! Indian Food!


After another day of taxi-ing the kidlets, yoga-ing, jogging, perusing garden stores and second hand stores...all by my lonesome today I might add AND finding nothing to buy, I decided to get adventurous in the kitchen. I quite enjoy hunting down ingredients to try new recipes. Tonite I decided to tackle Indian food.

I will have you know, that on a good day, my dog can make a better pot of rice than I can. BUT, I made a lovely pot of basmati rice, chana masala (chick peas, onions, garlic, ginger, tomato puree & a whole plethora of spices), tandoori chicken, and handmade/homemade, yes that's right....handmade AND homemade roti.

Can you say dee-lish? So spicy! So good! So not the usual, kwim? I'm not sure if I should bring some leftovers to work for my Indo-Cdn co-workers to critique...I bet I already know what they'll say...PERFECT!

एक कारण के लिए सब कुछ होता है, प्रेम, ROCKETGIRL. xo

1 amazing people said...:

Dawn said...

I should probably mention...regarding the rice...I can cook just about ANYTHING. EXCEPT rice that is. So today was a good day.

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com