Friday, April 2, 2010

a post about nothing.

well here we are again, the nightshift post. 4 hours til MY bedtime...please patients, stay sleeping!

i don't really have anything witty/non-witty, catty/non-catty, funny/you get the point to say...
i have been on day's on if you will...a night shift again tomorrow and then i am on days off! wheee! (thank goodness for stat holidays & extra dough!)

day's on means I don't do a heckuva lot in my spare time. my new sewing machine isn't even out of the box yet! I KNOW! (sorry rosie, i know you think i have been sewing like a mad woman...besides, i'm waiting for mrs c to show me how to wind my bobbin!) the day shifts were very long. i did get ambitious before my shift tonight and i made a few dozen big fat egg shaped sugar cookies. i hope i have the will to flood ice them all fancy martha stewart style on saturday after i wake.

today in the mail, i received my green bag from the green bag lady! thank you green bag lady for my handmade bag! http://greenbaglady.blogspot.com/ she recently held a draw for a lovely little composter & i won! so that came today too. i am determined to be a good composter, lord knows we have enuf compostable (yes it's a word) bitties from the kitchen. so that's my next task, research composting and how to do it well. anyhoo, pics for you and for the green bag lady to come of both...ps props to cupcakes & ruby slippers for tuning me into the green bag lady. and my! don't you have a lovely new button today!

that's it for now, fast approaching 0400h. nurses out there, you know what that means. for the rest of you, anything i say, do or type past this hour, i cannot be held accountable for.

happy good friday to you all.

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com