Monday, April 19, 2010

BuTtOn AnXiEtY

my button hates me. it got another re-do today. don't ask. please update your Rocketgirl button if you feel so inclined.

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

1 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

OK... this button is getting BETTER and BETTER!...I shall give the new button a go, as soon as I'm done commenting on this, new cuisine you have created... I have never had Indian food...It looks YUMMY...And I love Thai food...is it similar?

Vancouver was crazy today...too many shops!...not at all like Fort Langley...that is my "respite" spot. If perhaps you want to check out Darby's great booth, it is the first booth on the right, inside the main room..."The little red Hen"...You can always ask the ladies at the counter, as they all know her.
I let your Sweet Baking/Sewing buddy in on the fact that one of the "girls" has arrived {agent orange code for..."candle"...this 007 talk never gets old ;D }...if your in the "hood" stop by on Thursday or Saturday ...smile on Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com