Monday, March 29, 2010

BIZZY BIZZY BIZZY Can't you see?

quel lundi! seems busy today, but not unmanageable.

first things first. i'm doing ok considering i had oh 2o minutes of sleep? ok, maybe a bit more than 20. thank goodness Mrs C was on nights so i had someone to text @ 0300h!

after the middle school drop off in my housecoat (much to the displeasure of my son), an elementary school drop off, i made it to yoga for the 915 class. and not to be dramatic, but it literally saved my soul today. i cannot believe that i haven't been in a month. if you need a little soul-saving, visit Unison Yoga in Mission. www.unisonyoga.ca/

rosy goes to the vet today for some shots, & then we are going to pick up steve's new truck as soon as the boys are done school, but the best part is, drum roll please.....IT'S HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Sears just called! My sewing machine is in! YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS! who needs a handmade Gordon Gartrell shirt (cosby show anyone???)

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

4 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

Sorry to hear of sleepless nights...but, who needs rest when you get a "NEW SEWING MACHINE". I believe "Wahoo" is in order... Ok, correct me if I'm wrong, but is every one getting a "spanking new" sewing machine but me??... Congrats!
Have fun !!!!love Rosie

Becky said...

OOOOH YAY! So exciting...Sew sew and Blog update for Bobbins and Buttonholes :)

Rosie said...

Yup...just as I suspected...to busy with "your new toy" to blog...when your upper back starts to complain, remember the little people...or...put book under your machine to lift it up...Hoping you chose option "A"...smile on... Rosie

Dawn said...

Rosie! HA! I wish! I just told Ms Cupcake tonight on the phone that it hasn't even been out of the box! I KNOW!!!!!!!!!!!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com