Saturday, March 27, 2010

burning the midnite oil...again

soooo i picked up an extra night shift. call me crazy, go ahead. i'll wait...the upside of this pick-up is that my unit throws absolutely, hands down, THE BEST potlucks ever. it's a good thing this falling off the wagon week we had (& you know who you are i-just-whipped-up-a-cheesecake) is over and i sure finished it off with a bang. good eats on B2 in the still of the night. which truth be told, isn't all that still tonight.

so i got up early today, the boys & i went craft shopping @ Michaels and then we went and picked up my new toys: my cuttle bug,

and my quickutz revolution

i have seen them in action, buckshee has one of them, mrs cupcake has the other. i'm definitely gonna need to be schooled. but it was a steal for a new card maker, i say card maker, cuz i ain't a scrapbooker. the best part is, they were wonderful Craigslist finds. $50 for both and they are in mint condition.

0400h. the nurses start to get crazy right about now. hey! where were all your "i am"s????

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

1 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

ROR, you make me laugh!

I love you so!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com