Saturday, March 20, 2010

cardmaking 101

buckshee teaches me a lesson! & it wasn't as overwhelming as i thought...i measured, i cut, i stamped, i distressed, i glued (well, double sided taped) i squealed! i did it! a lovely blue & brown birthday card for my dear friend Mrs Cupcake...i used my new owl stamps and thank goodness for all of buckshee's tricks & tips!




everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

4 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

you layered and used an Epic machine with Nestabilities dies too!

Randi said...

and it's super cute!

let's do this once a week

Rosie said...

...I am honored to grace the hallowed halls of "THE AMAZING ADVENTURES OF ROCKET GIRL" many thanks for displaying my lowly little button on your sweet site.
....smile on... Rosie

Dawn said...

oh rosie! thank you for following! i have revamped my "button" so you don't have to have such a large "me" on your website!

ps brokeshopaholic.....this is Roses & Rutabagas here! eeek!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com