Saturday, March 27, 2010

fill'er up!

my latest find, a vintage Mele jewelry box! Circa 1950's the best part of THIS find, is

a)it's more my type of jewels box and
b)it's from ETSY!

for those of you who don't know, Etsy sellers, i dunno if it is some unwritten rule or something, but they always send your goodies in either some lovely girly packaging, or with a beautiful handmade card....so more waiting...for good things to come in the mail.








everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

2 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

I had one like this and Mamma has a gold one, fancier with side pull out and up drawers

Rosie said...

Yes...mine has "Sienna Gold" lining. Hmmm...definitely not my first choice, but very sentimental, as it was a Christmas present when I was 12 (yup, you guessed it in the 70's) I am soo dating my self. Enough information...I adore the pretty blue interior! Definitely a great buy!...Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com