Sunday, March 28, 2010

we usually just hit the costco on sunday

one of the things i wanted to do with my tax return was get new runners. not like i couldn't have afforded them before...it's like bra shopping. just a total chore. but i knew the ones i wanted and they were only at champs in langley. so i dragged the hubby along with me to willowbrook mall to finally get them.

anyhoooo, i got me my pair of runners, steve decided to get a pair of runners also, along with a few t-shirts aaaaand a new TRUCK. yes a truck. it's a lovely big giant toyota tundra. i can hardly get in. but it will fit the growing boys and the doggies . i don't think you will ever catch me driving it....it's that huge. fully loaded and steven is just bursting he is so excited! all growed up & graduated from school & rewarded himself with a new vehicle. it arrives at our home tomorrow.

speaking of tomorrow...re-cleanse, yoga,(YOGA oh i have missed you), and of course some cardio in my new runners. i want to learn to run again. end of the day will be my NEW fave thing to do...tea & MAD MEN! i'm ADDICTED!

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com