Tuesday, March 23, 2010

transference

so mrs c has the birthday, and i exhibit the signs of old age. i'm thinking...that ain't right!
ok ok, so like the true hypochondriac i am i trucked myself into emerg yesterday cuz i was having chest pain. but, i really truly was. i couldn't breathe, pain, pain, pain, some lab work, an ekg and a chest xray later and nothing. chest pain is better today...breathing is better, still big bad pain to my back...so weird. like i have time for that. but i figured, given the physical nature of our job i better take a sick day today.

well what a good day for that! it is mrs c's bday today (wheeee) so we shopped at Fields (what???? i know), we went for bday pedicures, yummy sushi, went to Roses & Rutabagas (sigh) and fabric shopping. i could very well have pushed it a little, i'm sore and exhausted but what a lovely day.

i'm in my jammies.painkillers on board. just ordered my sewing machine (YESSSSSSSS), listening to jukebox oldies on ch419. catching up on all you bloggers out there.

i want a blizzard. the dq kind.

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

5 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

OHHH...so sorry to hear your under the weather...happy to hear you had fun shopping...sad to hear I missed you at the shop...happy to hear you've topped up "the old meds"... sad to hear your without a frosty, BLIZZARD...oh well...get better soon.
...Rosie...

Rosie said...

A little birdie mentioned that you were considering a reno and the color purple could come into play.I was asked if I would care to weigh in on this decorating conundrum...for what it,s worth, I would love to.
Well I have to say my heart belongs to neutrals...with the "courleur du jour" being soft,warm gray.I always think it's easier to dress up a room with a shot of color(maybe a touch of purple)than to have circus and not know how to fix it...this is only my "two bits" and I'm sure what ever you do will be wonderful ...can't wait to see your masterpiece...Rosie

Becky said...

*giggle* I concur ;)

Dawn said...

well i wonder who that little birdie could be??? haha! i'm having trouble picking a nice fabric to do my headboard and storage bench in....and then i will "neutralize" my walls....but between amy butler, kaffee, heather ross, the list goes on....i must say tho, i can't quite explain this affliction for purple this spring...and am afraid it's only a fad....and the dilemna continues...

Rosie said...

Hey Rocketgirl, fret not, for it truly will come together( with or without all of this wise advise) having said this...I do have one more tidbit to offer...ready or not here it comes...go calm with headboard and bench storage so that you can change your accents on a whim, if you should desire, with minimal cost ( If you are as fickle as I, this is often) OK I'm done my rant...now go have fun...Smile on Rosie

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com