Wednesday, March 17, 2010

I WON!

i've never won anything in my life!
i'm one of those people that is shrieking, on the edge of my seat when i do my scratch & wins. so close...everytime!

so my lovely g/f Mrs C told me about the Green Bag Lady...well, actually, i saw this lovely fabric homemade bag in her kitchen and i asked her about it...and she told me all about it and so i have been following her blog. it's a lovely quirky environmental blog, boo to plastic, the 3 R's and all that fab stuff. she was having a contest to win a composter and a handmade green bag & voila! i won! here is her blog! http://greenbaglady.blogspot.com/ check her out...thank you green bag lady! and thanks to Mrs C for passing her along!

everything happens for a reason. love, ROCKETGIRL. xo

2 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

...I,m with you ,i never win any thing...and it's not for lack of trying (each time we visit a certain fish & chips joint on the west end...I shamelessly...but casually, mention this fact on the comment card)...hmmm not really high end dining, when there's a comment card slapped down with your bill ;D...nevertheless..fun. If your cruising the blogs, and are looking for your next challenge... go to my site and suggest a name for our new candle collection. Needs to be girly...now go forth, and enter...love Rosie

Dawn said...

Rosie! as in Rosie of my fave little girly store???! EEEK! no idea you had a blog....i'm following STAT!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com