Monday, July 5, 2010

Finale


It's over, the book is over.

Eat, Pray, Love. By Elizabeth Gilbert.

What can I say?  This witty woman travels the globe stopping in three pre-determined places around the world.  Italy, India & Indonesia.  Each bringing her personal & spiritual journey closer to reality. 

That's all I can tell you.  A witty, easy read.  Poignant, thought-provoking & liberating.  If you have read it, I would love to hear your thoughts & views!

Anyone who knows me well, knows that AS SOON as I finish a book, I re-read it.  I get so excited when I read, that I read rather quickly...the 2nd time through, I seem to read things I didn't read the first time!

So I'm starting over, and cannot wait.  I thought this book was truly amazing.  They say "people" come into your life, at certain times, for certain reasons.  That is what this book was for me....

Don't forget to enter my giveaway! Happy Reading!

0 amazing people said...:

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com