Thursday, July 22, 2010

Friday Pretties!


HELP!

I'm having a Friday Pretty Mental block!
So, I thought I would just share
some of my favourite things...

OWLS!












What's pretty for you this Friday?
As always,
a great big HOOT to JOYCE!
the lovely host of Friday Pretties!
Pop on over & see her for more!

6 amazing people said...:

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I LOVE all of the owl things. How fun! PRETTY!
Thanks so much for being a part of Friday Pretties. :)
Have a Wonderful, Fun-Filled Weekend,
Joyce

Rosie said...

Well HOOT HOOT to you too...those pillows are delightful...did you make them?
hoping you have a fabulous Friday...glad the hiatus is over...love Rosie

It's me said...

Ow what a lovely owls post and so Friday Pretties.....wishing you a happy weekend with lots of joy and fun.....love Ria......

Gloria said...

Owls are adorable,,very pretty post! Such cute pillows!!
I love that owl planter, he is the sweetest!!!!! :)
Have a great weekend!!
@}~`}~~~~ Gloria

Martina said...

Hi, i'm visiting from friday pretties. The sweater is my favourite - what an amazing pattern! I'm a catastrophe when i knit, but i could ask a friend ...

Simple Home said...

What cute owl items. That dress is incredible!
Blessings,
Marcia

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com