Thursday, July 8, 2010

a break in the clouds...

The fog in my head is starting to lift...finally. Headache still lingers at what, day 6? day 7? I'm losing count...

Here are my newest treasures (pls pardon the abysmal, shadowy iPhone pics...can't find my camera...camera? where are you?)


The vase I picked up at a local thrift store, there are quite a few similar in my Depression Glass "manual" but I am having some trouble identifying it's markings, and the dish on the right is the one I told you about...it's so lovely! (hugs again to Chelsea!) yet to be id' in the manual...

Bit of news for you: I am now officially registered @ Douglas for Doula Certification! Pre-natal & post-natal. Woot!

4 amazing people said...:

myletterstoemily said...

i'm so sorry to hear of your lingering
headache. i suffer from migraines,
and have much empathy for you.

myletterstoemily said...

oh! ps. my daugher is a doula!!!!

Rosie said...

Oh this is so exciting...when do you begin....
great green goodies...I am a now torchered by turquoise glass...I see it and I must have it...what meds do I take for this????
Glad to hear your a bit better
....love Rosie.....

Dawn said...

there are no medications dear rosie for glass addiction...maybe a support group? with some lounging? and iced tea?

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com