Thursday, July 22, 2010

Never Fear...

Rocketgirl is still here...

I SERIOUSLY contemplated shutting down this blog...for reasons I cannot disclose, but upon careful consideration I have decided to keep it going...she was my first blog baby, and I do love her...

Which leads me to the next order of business...while this is a fun, about nothing & everything blog, I have decided to start another...it's called...


Please pop over for a visit if you feel so inclined!

It's been a very busy week...swimming lessons for the boys, work, my first Board Meeting for Shanti Uganda and TLC has a wedding this weekend so Ms.C & I will be very busy the next few days...my SIL is coming this weekend (yay) and Trifecta on Monday (double yay)

Hope all is well in Blogland!

3 amazing people said...:

myletterstoemily said...

i can't wait to see your new blog.

looking forward to some love,
balance, and peace. :)

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

I am really glad that you didn't shut down this blog. I love it. Whatever happened I am glad that you are holding firm.

I am off to check out your new blog. Are you playing Friday Pretties tomorrow? I hope so. I will be back. :)
Joyce

Dawn said...

Hi Joyce! of course I will be playing! thank you for your kind words!!!!

:)

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com