Friday, July 2, 2010

Friday Pretties!

It's that time again! Friday Pretties! Thank you lovely host...Joyce of the lovely I Love Pretty Little Things hosts a wonderful Blog-hop...check her out for more pretties! This is my weekly contribution!

The other night, during a long night shift, all the patients asleep for once (woot!), my lovely co-worker J & I were talking dreamily about places to have High Tea!  Sigh.

We both agreed that Serendipitea in Abbotsford was THE place to be. But she said she has heard people tell tales of an English Tea House somewhere in Vancouver called The Secret Garden? (anyone? reviews?) and she says it apparently trumps Serendipitea like it ain't no thing! J gets this far away look in her eye and tells me that "they have those fancy sugar cubes that my Grandma used to serve." I say whaaaaaaaaa? Pretty, decorative cubes she says...

Never in my life have I heard of this.  Have you?  Rogers sugar cubes, in a box, that's what I know...so naturally I googled, and I am smitten! I SO need fancy sugar cubes!  I know of this great little confectionery company TLC...I wonder if I could talk the AMAZING ladies who run the show over there into a new range of goodies...



One lump or two! Bliss!
Happy Friday Pretties!

2 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

But, how ever will I decide which pretty little lump to choose...What an enlightening post. I too say Whaaaa?
Oh I have missed you...When Cinderella is all caught up, she will pop back over for a good cuppa and a delightful wee cube...love ya...Rosie

I Love Pretty Little Things said...

Oooooh!!! I want them Too! They are so, so Pretty! I am going to go on a hunt for them!
Thank you for playing Friday Pretties.
You are always Fun!
Joyce

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com