Monday, July 5, 2010

I like my rock...

...and I want to crawl right back under it.

What a TERRIBLE few days. Unhappiness is mine. In fact, I'm not sure if I have seen worse days...but onwards & upwards right?  The ONLY thing that kept me sane was the escape into a good book.

On Saturday, I started re-finishing some furniture finally, the weather tried its best to cooperate. But it felt...I dunno...not right. It wasn't peaceful & fun & tranquil. And you don't get any pics cuz it turned out terrible.  Today, I went to a new yoga studio, but again, no peace, no tranquility, it just didn't feel right. 

I think I'd like to just put the last 5 days behind me, maybe crawl out from under that rock, and stick those days under there instead.

What doesn't kill us makes us stronger right?

3 amazing people said...:

Randi said...

1. it was five days without seeing me
2. we have a date in the MIDDLE OF THE NIGHT TONIGHT
3. I luv you
4. one word: Trifecta
5. gingers, mopheads, plumbers, jacob, pandora, owls, green depression glass, oh and TRIFECTA

Rosie said...

Oh dearest, I'm so sorry to hear this...just remember tomorrow is a fresh day...I am too busy right now, no time to visit with my dear friends here in this world of tranquility...that saddens me...soon, I hope to be caught up...maybe?
So chin up, slap a smile on and enjoy your "trifecta"....sending you a BIG hug...Rosie

KobysCache said...

Hope your days brighten up!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com