Tuesday, July 13, 2010

i'm getting strange emails...


that lead me to believe...
yet I am...


for the official word...
& quite impatiently I might add...

4 amazing people said...:

Rosie said...

what are you talking about???
that is the sleekest car phone I have ever seen...and you look so sly dialing...cute glasses...xoxo Rosie

Dawn said...

secrets Rosie, secrets. super top secret secrets. soon to be divulged. i promise. here's another secret...i do so wish that was me in that car...

miss u!

Rosie said...

ohhhhh....this is "top secret" spy girl stuff...well why didn't you say so. I should have known by the phone agent 99 was using...
hey, we are cleaning out the back room at the shop and I have a TON of vintage fabric scraps...do you and Mrs. Cupcake want it for sewing little projects? I used to make vintage quilts, before My life was quite so crazy...it's yours if you want it...love c

Dawn said...

love to love to take that off your hands you lovely lady!

 

Blog Template by YummyLolly.com